Thursday, October 12, 2006

And now, for something different

I came up with an idea this morning. What if I create two blog entries:
  • Why Our Readers Feel Fire District Consolidation is Good.

  • Why Our Readers Feel Fire District Consolidation is Bad.
Then, under each of those posts, readers can explain their thoughts on the topic. I'll then pull the 'talking points' up into the main post.

My thought is that in the arguing back and forth, we're losing the points (good or bad) that people are trying to make.

Then, after we've put our points into the two topics, I'll create a new entry:
  • Weighing the Pros & Cons of Fire District Consolidation
Where we can discuss each side's ideas, and try to come up with points we BOTH can agree on.

What do you think? Worthwhile? Or should I just create the Weighing the Pros & Cons of Fire District Consolidation?

No comments: