Sunday, October 01, 2006

Posting general comments on the blog

Recently, a reader asked how they could make a general comment on the blog - i.e. one that doesn't necessarily come under any other topic.

To do this, I request that you email me at westhaventaxes@yahoo.com - you can create a yahoo.com or hotmail.com account for this purpose, if you don't want to reveal your identity, although I will publish your email address so that others can reach you.

ALTERNATIVELY! You can make a comment on ANY post, and start it with PLEASE POST AS NEW POST and I'll consider posting it under a new topic.

I will not promise to publish every comment, but if it is relevent and constructive, I'll likely do so. There have been very few comments that I haven't published; the only ones that I haven't clearly sought to do nothing more than spread negativity. Please remember -- while I can edit my own posts, I cannot edit comments other than to approve, reject, or delete them.

I also urge people who don't have information that they wish to have published on the blog under their moniker, or who wish to discuss items like the purpose of this blog to email me directly - that's why I have a public email address. If you would like something to be confidential and not posted on the blog, I will happily respect that - just make certain to let me know when you email.

No comments: